AT200 is an extremely specific formulation of various bacillus
strains that act synergistically to eliminate excessive ammonia,
nitrites, nitrates, phosphates, urea, faecal matter and dead organic
waste from aquatic environments. The product acts as a probiotic that
combats a wide range of aquatic pathogens and diseases such as:
streptococcus, pseudomonas, aeromonas, vibrio and burkholderia. The
result is much healthier, bigger fish, ensuring larger yields and lower
- Intensive aquaculture
operations like prawn, crayfish and shrimp farming operations.
- Commercial fish farms for
example eel, trout, tilapia and catfish producers.
- Salt water shellfish
cultivars and net pen systems.
- Hatcheries for higher
- Live stock holding tanks.
- Probiotic bacteria present in
AT200 “out compete” the pathogens found in the aquatic environment or
produce substances that inhibit their growth thereby preventing
- Ammonia build up in high
density fish farming is lethal to the fish stocks. AT200 contains
selected microbes that accelerate the nitrification and conversion of
- The product will decompose
and digest the sludge that builds up on the bottom of the pond,
eliminating problematic anaerobic conditions.
- Eliminates toxic gases like
hydrogen sulphide formed in the anaerobic bottom sludge.
- The product is effective in
both salt and fresh water.
- Improves the ecological
environment for aquaculture.
- Restores pond aesthetics and
the ecological balance reducing the need for mechanical dredging.
- Leisure fishing lakes and
ponds that have become ecologically unbalanced.
- Decorative fish ponds.
- Large aquariums, Koi and gold
- Zoo ponds and boundary water
- Out-competes algae for the
nutrients required for it's growth.
- Reduces ammonia levels.
- Improves water clarity.
- Improves filter operation by
converting organics to H2o and Co2.
- Eliminates unwanted odours.
- Reduces organic solids that
have built up on the pond floor.